We Can Help You:
Provide a "single pane of glass" view of NFVI-resource utilization for management, design and planning, and operations teams
Provide a single point of reference through the regular discovery of NFVI management systems
Simplify and streamline decision-making by providing structured information in the proper context
NFV Infrastructure Dashboard
Complete software-defined infrastructure view. Resource allocation, utilization, alarms, and trending in the context of data centers, VNFs, vendors and physical and logical resources.
Physical and Logical Inventory
Inventory of VNFs, network services, and VMs mapped to underlying data centers physical (racks, computes, network equipment ports) and logical (interfaces) resources.
Management of capacity demands and expansion planning. Forecasting and trend reporting based on historical allocation and utilization data.
Consolidated, reliable, and clean data via the automated discovery of both VNF and data center side data sources (VNFM, VNFO, VIM, FMS, NMS/EMS).
- OpenStack Director agent
- nova API support
- libvirt API support
- MANO adapter
- Ceph adapter
- Zabbix adapter
- ReST API
- SNMP for EMS/NMS discovery
- Holistic, centralized data presentation
- Resource alarms, allocation, and utilization
- Resource consumption by VNF through different facets (data centers, VM flavors, computer types)
- Summary information for management decision-making and tracking progress
- Flexible UI composed of widgets
- Role-based UI
- UI themes, predefined layouts
- Drill down to specific VNF, data center, compute, details
- Capacity Management dashboard with CPU, RAM, and storage figures
- Current resource availability, allocation, and utilization against future projected resource demand and planned expansions in one graph
- Capacity Management view through multiple facets - e.g. data centers, computer types, host aggregates, storage type
- Resource-demand management
- VNF planning template import
- Business-rules support for VNF planning (e.g. affinity and anti-affinity, IOPS, network equipment requirement, etc.)
- Capacity and business-rules alerts
- Automated expansion planning according to defined business rules
- BoQ/BoM generation
- Data center physical resources view (e.g racks, computes, network equipment, physical interfaces, etc.)
- VNF view providing information on VNF components and Virtual Machines (VMs), and mapping to physical infrastructure used by each VM
- Network Service view
- Allocation and utilization figures, alarms for each infrastructure element (computers, network interfaces, NUMA nodes, VMs, etc.)
- Automated discovery
- Discovery-session scheduling and on-demand discovery
- Data validation and data conflict resolution according to business rules
Why Globberry NFV Infrastructure Manager?
Get a free demonstration of NFVI Manager
We will be happy to show our product. We will contact you shortly to arrange a time for personalized demonstration conducted by our engineers.
Your request has been registered
We will contact you shortly