RTrack Can Help You:
Ensure employee safety
Track the location and movement of important assets
Reprogram terminals without removing them from the field
Lightweight Web-based UI
All configuration, management, and operations tasks can be performed by dispatchers from a single UI. The browser-based client ensures compatibility with a variety of operating systems, as well as minimal resource requirements on client terminals.
Easily Scales to Accommodate Tens of Thousands of Tracked Objects
Whether your field force includes dozens, hundreds, or thousands, RTrack has the right scale for you. Its flexible organization structure allows hierarchical subdivision of monitored teams, with full access segregation.
Support for Indoor and Outdoor Positioning
Seamlessly track assets and personnel as they move between indoor and outdoor environments, using a variety of positioning technologies.
- Geofencing support
- Remote configuration of location-reporting triggers
- Speed-limit enforcement
- Display and replay location history for single or multiple objects
- In-app and email notification support for geofencing events
- Emergency-event and man-down notifications
- Text-messaging capability
Protocol Support and Integration
- Support for LIP and LRRP protocols for professional radios
- Integration into TETRA and 3G/LTE deployments
- Supported map providers:
- Online - Google Maps, Bing Maps, ArcGIS Online, CartoDB, OpenStreetMap
- Offline - OpenStreetMap, ArcGIS
- REST API for third-party access
Tengizchevroil TETRA Monitoring
“The most efficent solution for Oil&Gas industry use”
Beibitzhan Sakenev, Senior Vice President Networks in Tengis Shevron
Industrial Use Cases
- Track the location of important assets.
- Get notified when corporate transport enters or leaving the production zone or specific parts of the facility.
- Get a bird's-eye view of employees and their locations.
- Get real-time notifications about emergency alarms
triggered by worker terminals.
- Respond quickly to unexpected events – such as spills, leaks, or fires — by alerting nearby personnel with the Group Messaging feature. Locate and select workers near the event location and warn them of the hazard.
- Track evacuations in real time ensure all workers have reached designated safety zones.
- Enforce speed limits globally, or in specific areas of the facility.
- Leverage reporting tools to gain insight into worker behavior.
- Track entry into restricted areas.
Deployment and System Requirements
- On-premise deployment
- Virtual machine hosted on a Linux server
- Server specifications can be provided based on expected number of tracked objects
- Browser-based, lightweight client - no installation or setup required
- Supported browsers:
Get a free demonstration of RTrack
We will be happy to show our product. We will contact you shortly to arrange a time for personalized demonstration conducted by our engineers.
Your request has been registered
We will contact you shortly